We got THE CALL!! Hence the radio silence the last few weeks, I got distracted. As it is only a Proposed Placement in Principal we’re keeping details to ourselves for now. Nothing is 100% until we travel but we’re hoping for news on the Article 16 & Article 17 by September to travel 5-8 weeks after this however we have been advised we may have to wait up to 12 months to travel. Keep us in your prayers!
I’ll be looking at Cocooning and Attachment next week.